The Short Family

The Short Family
Left to right: Family Picture Thanksgiving 2006:Curtis(18), Chelsea(19), Jay, Alena, Zachary(17), Charlie(4), Tamara(16); ages are 2006

Welcome

Our family welcomes you to our Blog. This is a place where you can read about our lives, happenings, joys, and anything else we feel so inclined to share. As our children leave home and enter a world of opportunity, we hope this blog will keep us connected with each other, and you connected with us. Feel free to comment and share with us on our Blog. As Helen Keller once said,
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
We hope you will take this blogging adventure with us.

The Family - December 2010

The Family - December 2010
(Left toRight) Zach 21; Tami 20; Charlie 8; Chelsea 23; Curt 22; Alena and Jay

August 22, 2007

Back 2 College!

So I come down, move back, and it feels like I've only stepped out for a weekend and came back. Ephraim has become my second home and I just love it here. It has it bad points...i.e. the turkeys...but what town doesn't. All of my roommates moved in Monday and those of us who roomed again from last year were thankful to find our new roommates were awesome and normal...so far. AND! I have a good friend moving to Orem and he's coming to see me Friday!
My first day with classes started out smoothly. Had chemistry with a couple people I knew from last year, and English is not going to be easy but I will have lots of help. I'm taking Teachings of the Living Prophets for institute, and I even tripped and cut my leg! :D STORY: So I'm going to Majock's to buy my books for 10 times cheaper than what the bookstore would be selling them for. It's a little trailer and I have to step on a platform to get to their eye level and pay for my books. Well, my eyes and feet didn't exactly coordinate. Glad that there was no one around except for the elderly man selling the books, I get up, examine myself, and realize i only had scraped off my skin on my shin and my knee was pretty dirty so I couldn't tell if anything was wrong. I got home, lifted my leg up to the sink to clean off the dirt, and found myself bleeding. Not profusely, but I had definately cut myself up. (sorry mom...I know you get queezyYeah, a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Trip To Mount Rushmore

Bookmarks of Mine