The Short Family

The Short Family
Left to right: Family Picture Thanksgiving 2006:Curtis(18), Chelsea(19), Jay, Alena, Zachary(17), Charlie(4), Tamara(16); ages are 2006

Welcome

Our family welcomes you to our Blog. This is a place where you can read about our lives, happenings, joys, and anything else we feel so inclined to share. As our children leave home and enter a world of opportunity, we hope this blog will keep us connected with each other, and you connected with us. Feel free to comment and share with us on our Blog. As Helen Keller once said,
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
We hope you will take this blogging adventure with us.

The Family - December 2010

The Family - December 2010
(Left toRight) Zach 21; Tami 20; Charlie 8; Chelsea 23; Curt 22; Alena and Jay

January 15, 2008

Spring Semester

So school has started once again. The first week of classes went by very slowly for my roommates and I, and I can tell the days are just going to get longer. I have a few favorite classes to get me through the week though. I'm even taking two music major classes (music theory and sight singing/ear training) and my teachers think I'm crazy taking them just because I want to. I suppose it's a bit unusual, but hey, I love music, I want to improve my skills, so it works. I'm also lovng my water aerobics class. Since I'm no track chick, and my joints keep deciding that gravity isn't fun when you exercise, water aerobics is just my thing and gets my heart pumping better than I thought possible. I'm also taking a mission prep class and that keeps me focused on my spiritual nourishment as well. Plus, there's a few cute guys in the class. All premi (pre mission), I know, but it's a fun little bonus. As for my health, we keep it in check with my 15 pills (5 pills perscription, 10 pills recommended to boost my immune system), and thankfully my sore throat was gone by the beginning of school, but alas all week I dealt with a measly cold. Oh, and Sunday I sang in sacrament meeting. I have the blessing of having my roommate as the music coordinator. :D So I volunteered to be our first Sunday back musical number (which releived her of lots of stress). Love u guys! Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea!
Great to read the update... We love you,

-DJ

Trip To Mount Rushmore

Bookmarks of Mine